Are you like most of society such as the high percentage of the population that thinks you need to receive something first to be grateful?
Well, if this is you, then you will never have enough.
The wise, happy, and awakened people on this Earth know that it’s the complete opposite.
You first need to be and feel grateful by thinking only thoughts of gratitude feelings, then you’ll receive more things to be more grateful than ever!
If you don’t know, gratitude is one of the most powerful emotions that we as humans can express.
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
Of course, there is the love state of being but there won’t be any love feelings without gratitude involved.
So basically, we all need to be in a grateful feeling state, then the rest comes along such as love, happiness, joy, peace, and all of the elevated emotions.
Find out here how gratitude is so powerful and what you need to do to feel more grateful than ever!
Why Is Gratitude So Powerful?
Gratitude means to be thankful for all, to appreciate everything, and basically show kindness and love.
Feeling grateful, thankfulness and appreciation are just some pleasing feelings that all of us have felt at least a few times in our lives.
As I mentioned above, gratitude is the highest and most elevated emotion that we all can experience, and if you don’t know, it’s a choice to be grateful for everything.
Gratitude also means you receive something or will receive it soon or later!
Which when you’re in a grateful state of being, you’re basically in the receiving mode where the Universe/God/Higher Source of energy will keep sending you more things to feel more gratitude than ever, and that is why it’s a superpower in my point of view…
Now, my #1 priority in every single moment of my life is to feel grateful, thankfulness, and appreciative for all the things regardless if I have them or not.
Gratitude gives us eyes to see God, Earth, beauty, love, joy, and abundance. Everything we never knew was already right there in front of us, waiting. We just needed gratitude to open our eyes. – Josie Robinson
I feel grateful for basically everything, even for the past negative experiences, bad circumstances, events, or people because they made me who I am today.
My all-time goal is to feel grateful for everyone since who they are doesn’t matter to me, but who I am is what really matters.
Now gratitude is a vibration frequency/energy that can change your life dramatically because you’re basically letting the Universe/God know that you’re in a receiving state of being.
Feeling this powerful emotion will allow you to heal yourself completely regardless of your condition. It will also send a signal to whatever you want to manifest that you’re ready to receive what you want.
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
And people will notice you as well, which will not only attract all the material stuff that you want but also grateful people in your life as well.
To me, being in this type of emotion all day, every day is the all-time best attitude that all of us can experience.
Again, it allows us to feel more love, joy, happiness, peace, and all of the other elevated emotions in our lives. Without gratitude, there is none of that!
And as I have mentioned above, you don’t have to receive something first to be grateful but feel gratitude first, then you’ll start to receive all that you want.
What Are The Benefits of Gratitude?
Remember that gratitude is the parent of all elevated emotions!
When being grateful for the things you have, for all the things that are still yet to come, and for all people in your life and past experiences, your life will start to change completely.
So here are the benefits/advantages of this strong emotional feeling;
- Helps you to live much longer
- The main key to feeling joy/happy
- Reduces depression symptoms
- Improves Immune function
- Does Increase energy levels
- Improves sleep quality
- Decreases time to fall asleep
- Reduces stress/anxiety
- Helps reduce blood pressure
- Improves overall well-being
- Strengthens resiliency
- Enhances Relationship w/ Mate
- More social connection – friends
- Increases Optimist/Positivity
- Improves Relaxation/Mood
- Makes you More Kind to Others
- Improves physical & overall health
- Enhances Empathy/reduces aggression
- Boosts self-esteem/confidence
- Enhances mental strength
- Reduces toxic emotions/feelings
- Keeps you at the present moment
- Multiples the good in your life
- Increases patience in everyone
- Boosts productivity at work
- Helps with less chronic pain/aches
- Reduces loneliness and isolation
- Retain more positive experiences
- Increases life satisfaction/pleasure
- Opens doors to more opportunities
- Plus much more benefits than ever
As you can see, that’s a lot of benefits and advantages that we all get by just being grateful for everything in our lives!
I mean, I can keep going on forever… As you notice, it does truly change lives! People have healed themselves by just being grateful and feeling gratitude on a daily basis.
It’s just a super powerful emotion that we all should feel and express on a daily basis regardless of what happened or happens!
Be grateful for what you have, and where you are in your journey. Gratitude is key to manifest abundance. – Abraham-Hicks
How to Be & Feel Grateful For All? – How to Practice Gratitude Here
Gratitude gives us the ability to recognize all the good stuff and people in our lives.
It actually makes us less materialistic, more forgiving, and more humble and allows us to live a fulfilled lifestyle that we all deserve.
Practicing gratitude is how we acknowledge that there’s enough and that we’re enough. – Unknown
However, to be and feel grateful on a daily basis, we have to actually practice it every time!
That is the only way since we are all programmed from an early age that we need to get something first, then feel gratitude.
Now practicing it is like exercising and it’s just as simple as a choice!
You have to choose to express gratefulness, you have to choose to say thank you and feel appreciation for everything in your life.
Based on my own experiences, knowledge, and wisdom, here’s what to do to practice gratitude on a daily basis;
- As soon as you wake up or feel awaken, the very first thing you should do is think, say, and feel grateful for the morning and to be alive, and that you will have a great day. Make it a habit to do it, and ONLY think of things/people to be grateful for. DON’T EVER THINK OF PROBLEMS, BUT ONLY positive, grateful thoughts at all costs. Starting it like this at first thing in the AM will allow you to be and feel the same way throughout the day.
- Another great way is to keep a gratitude journal and as soon as you wake up, you can write down at least 3 affirmations of grateful blessings/things/people that you are truly thankful to have in your life. Make it a routine. It is best to write in this specific journal at least 2-3 times a day, especially as soon as you wake up and right before going to sleep. But make it 3 times, write it during lunchtime as well for best results!
- Start saying ‘Thank you’ and ‘thanks’ in your mind all day long. Say thanks for basically everything around you! For example: thank you for my body, thank you for my hands, thank you for my job, thank you for my money, thank you for this air that I breathe, thank you for this pleasant moment, thank you for my friend, etc. But don’t just think and say it, but actually FEEL IT in your heart with an expectation. The key here is to feel the emotion all the time. I do this in every moment in my life, I am constantly thinking thankful thoughts and only what I want.
- Meditate to keep you in this grateful, thankful, and appreciative emotion all day long. When you meditate, your mind basically slows down, and therefore, it gives you access to have full control of your thoughts, and this is where you can put ONLY positive, grateful thoughts in your mind, and basically clear any negative thoughts/emotions. The key is to be aware and observe your thoughts and feelings.
- Give back to the world. It doesn’t matter what you give out, but as long as you do it with a genuine, kind heart full of love, that’s what matters. Giving is one of the principles of gratitude. You can give compliments, love, appreciation, kindness, help, money, or whatever it may be. As long as you give with full intention, and not just give to “look” like a good person. When you do this, the universe/God will return to you in multiple forms of whatever you have given.
When we give generously, with an abundance mentality, what we give away will multiply. – Henri Nouwen
And here’s what NOT to do;
- Never judge anyone or anything
- Don’t gossip/criticize anyone
- Don’t hate on anyone or anything
- Don’t allow negativity in your life
- Don’t think negative thoughts or problems
- Stay away from negative people
- Never look at the negative side of things
- Never say, think, or feel negativity
When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears. – Tony Robbins
Final Outcome of Gratitude = Receive State of Being!
So do that, choose to practice sincerely gratitude on a daily basis, as this will get your body and mind to automatically be grateful all the time in the upcoming days.
Just remember, it takes 21-90 days to create a habit which means repetition (key) is the only way to make it a habit.
The more you feel and be grateful, thankfulness, and appreciate the things and people in your life, the better everything gets!
My goal is to always think thankful thoughts by repeating them in my mind and saying thanks for everything around me.
I say thanks for the things I want because as I have stated at the beginning of this post when we get to this gratitude state of being, the things we want to manifest will happen since we are in receiving mode!
A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.
And now you know how important it is to feel this emotion at every moment in your life.
When you are thankful for what you have, you are always rewarded with more. – Unknown
Trust me, this is the principal main factor that will actually change your life regardless of whatever.
Life is too precious to not appreciate all the things we have and that are yet to come.
So give thanks to everything. Yes, including the people you dislike and enemies because energy doesn’t lie!
Giving is the master key to success, in all applications of human life. – Bryant McGill
Now if you’re facing some depression moments, practicing gratitude will allow you to feel less depressive symptoms and that is if your depression is just a state of mind.
I have been there in the past, and I healed and cured myself completely which in today’s date and age, I only express gratitude, love, positivity, joy, peace, and happiness all the time!
In fact, some men are born with lots of appreciation especially those born with a big large penis size… Imagine if you had a bigger package, would that help you become more thankful for your own self and for your own life?
I bet so because it did to me! I actually had a 6″ penis size but with the help of this #1 penis enlargement device that I have been using on a daily basis, it allowed me to grow my penis to over 8″ 1/2 full inches!
Yes, that’s almost 3″ full inches in size.
However, we have to remember that we all have to do something in order to have the life we want. You can’t just sit around and expect things to happen. It just won’t! You have to take action, which includes using the best penis extender to grow bigger and feel extra sincere gratitude!
So are you a grateful person? Have you said thank you today? Probably not right, unless you’re following the steps I showed you here in this post! By the way, your comment/feedback will be highly welcomed.